Tuesday 17 February 2015

A private game

Just played last weekend, all with members of Task Force Diamondback. We're making plans for next season and considering starting up our own club!

We split up into teams of four and played some team death matches. I, of course, had my team split into two fire squads.  In the first round, my team emerged victorious as we caught the opposing team by surprise. They also split into fire squads but a miscommunication meant they were uncoordinated. As a result, two of their player walked right into our positions with no one to save them. We quickly located the second pair of players and took them down just as easily with plenty of yelling and suppressing fire.

The second round went much the opposite. My team moved into an area we knew the opposing team would soon enter. I had the other fire squad hold an intersection in some paths while I moved with my buddy on a separate path along the right flank. As I was moving down the path I quickly spotted and opposing player so I cracked off a series of semi shots and ducked off the path. The enemy player returning fire the whole time. I was discussing a plan of action with my fire team buddy when suddenly we heard a viscous sound coming from the area we left our other two brethren. It was the dreaded CA M249, and it was not on our side. We heard the other squad yell out "Hit!" and we knew it was about to get tough. Then, after taking a few shots at the player we bumped into, I realized my sorbo pad had come off and my barrel was jammed. So I called myself out and made my way back to fix the gun (ICS top end work is nice and quick thanks to the split gearbox). While I was gone my buddy apparently manged to revive our teammates only for all three of them to be taken out soon after.

Here are a few photo's from between games:


No comments:

Post a Comment